rosemary - organic
the oil of knowledge and transition
Rosemary assists in the development of true knowledge and true intellect. It challenges you to look deeper than you normally would and ask more soul-searching questions so that you may receive more inspired answers.
It is stimulating to the mind and great for combating mental fatigue, helping its users to remain focused and alert with good mental clarity, can also alleviate stress and anxiety.
Rosemary is a great disinfectant, and be added to natural non-toxic household cleaners to clean all surfaces.
It is a great addition to massage oil and blends well with lavender in this case.
Can be a good hormone balancer. Helps to improve circulation, ease arthritis, muscle cramps, reduces oil with skin that has an oily appearance. Can alleviate respiratory discomfort and help assist with coughs and colds and also repel insects.
- organic essential oil
- origin - australia and africa
- botanical name - rosmarinus officinalis
- extraction - steam distilled
- size - 15ml
- scent - sharp, herbaceous, woody balsamic with evergreen undertones
- blends beautifully with basil, bergamot, black pepper, cedarwood, cinnamon, clary sage, eucalyptus, frankincense, geranium, helichrysum, juniper berry, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, marjoram, myrrh, oregano, peppermint, tea tree.