lemon myrtle - organic
Lemon myrtle is a powerful antiseptic and disinfectant so is great for household use.
It is also an antioxidant, antimicrobial and anti fungal. It can assist with the treatment of a throat infection and also skin infections and can boost the immune system.
It has uplifting benefits on our emotions , can boost energy levels and assist with concentration.
Caution – citrus oils are photo sensitive so avoid direct sunlight for 12 hours after application.
- organic essential oil
- origin - northern nsw, australia
- botanical name - backhousia citriodora
- extraction - steam distilled
- size - 15ml
- scent - bright, fresh and lemony
- blends beautifully with basil, bergamot, cedarwood, clove, eucalyptus, frankincense, grapefruit, kunzea, lavender, lemon, lemongrass, lime, orange, oregano, patchouli, tangerine, tea tree.